- To gain followers: For a man of mature age who has embraced blogging and social media quite late on, I find myself almost ‘friendless’, especially in regards to social media. Actually, real life is not so clever either. I am hoping blogging is the cure for all that while engaging in writing tasks that keep my mind active and possibly lead to better things.
- To promote my work: I have been writing since my childhood, on and off, with scraps of paper, notepads (not the electronic kind!) and school exercise books. I have always been unsure of myself and a platform such as this fills me with trepidation and fear which I have had to conquer. I don’t like rejection and fear it coming. However, my experience so far on WordPress has been pleasant so I am gaining confidence in publishing some of my work. #Shibden
- To get noticed and work freelance: This is my ultimate aim. My passion is to write but to write for a living would be a dream come true.
To achieve these aims I have set myself three goals:
- To double followers with two months
- Publish at least once or twice a week
- Increase hits by 50% over the next two months
I also aim to help other by reading blogs and leaving comments. I like that we are all in this together.